Club kit suppliers

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PK99

Legendary Member
I've drawn the short straw and am now responsible for our Club Kit. We intend to revise the design and move to a new supplier.

Does anyone have any experience o, or advice on, the various suppliers?

{if you want to slag off any particular supplier, you may prefer to PM me)

Steve Austin

The Marmalade Kid
we had a load of kit made up by endura. i would go there again. and once they got the design, they can apply it to all kit. so if anyone wants a trisuit in club colours it doesn't cost anymore excess for design.

lukesdad

Steve Austin said:
we had a load of kit made up by endura. i would go there again. and once they got the design, they can apply it to all kit. so if anyone wants a trisuit in club colours it doesn't cost anymore excess for design.

+1

monnet

Guru
My club use Bioracer and it's good stuff(I find the sizing a bit big for me, but then I am pretty scrawny). One of the other local clubs use Giordana which looks class and, having used plenty of Giordana plain kit myself, I would imagine it would be very good quality too.

Noodley

My current club use Endura. And the order was very late. Like months late.

But I was responsible for my previous club's order last year. They cocked up on delivery and had made a promise of 50% discount if not delivered on time - and they honoured it.

Sizing with Endura is strange:

My large club jackets fit, but my large club jersey is way too big :biggrin:
My large club bibshorts fit, yet my XL Endura non-club bibs are tight :biggrin:

But I reckon I'd go with Endura if I had to make the choice. But I'd make sure I got firm details re sizing and delivery...I know cycling clubs can have a relaxed attitude to these matters but clarity is very important.

Top Bottom