ClycngieknJu | MlesVo | JyclniuosCG | CnygiclkiW

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

srw

It's a bit more complicated than that...
www.cyclingwiki.org :whistle:

I'll post more about them over the weekend. ;)
So?

(My weekend finished yesterday)

srw

It's a bit more complicated than that...
Yes, sorry, my weekend didn't go quite as planned. I'll let you know what's happening shorly. :okay:

Cheers,
Shaun :biggrin:
*placeholder for impatient drumming of fingers smiley*

Honestly. This @Shaun geezer. Keeps us all waiting; treats the place as if he owns it. What is the world coming to?

TVC

Honestly. This @Shaun geezer. Keeps us all waiting; treats the place as if he owns it. What is the world coming to?
Perhaps if he spent less time doing anagrams and more time working it would be done by now.:okay:

Reactions: srw

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
I'm going to stick my Wargames analogy. It feels like the letters are gradually locking into to place. One of them is clearly JustGoCycling.

This, combined with Russia's actions in Syria feels like we are on the verge of WWIII. I'm worried what happens when all the letters are in place.

:sad: or :smile: or ;) not sure ....
justgocycling.com (touring tips and travelogues)
cyclingjunkies.com (a bit of everything with the kit thrown in)
cyclingwiki.org
and the one that has me most intrigued, msvelo.com because of its ''Brought to you by the women of the CycleChat cycling community.'' What are they hatching?

Edit: I see that they've been cunningly unhyperlinked so I'll try to do it myself

Last edited:
and the one that has me most intrigued, msvelo.com because of its ''Brought to you by the women of the CycleChat cycling community.'' What are they hatching?
@jefmcg feels sadly left out of this one. :cry:

classic33

Leg End Member

vil-attendre.gif

Top Bottom