CNP Returns Policy

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

CharlesF

Guru
I recently bought two boxes of CNP’s Pro Flapjacks, one choco-orange and the other almond and cherry. I have had both before, but they must have changed the recipe for the cherry and almond as, to me, the first one I had tasted vile.

CNP’s website states – “RETURNS INFORMATION If in the unlikely event you are not happy with the products we will fully refund within 30 days of purchase”, and you have to email Customer Services. I did email them nearly 30 days ago asking for a refund of the 23 un-eaten flapjacks and have emailed them 10 times since then. Their response – just ignore the emails.

I expect on day 31 to receive an email saying “tough you are out of the return period”.

So people, take care when ordering from CNP

screenman

Legendary Member
You are kidding surely, 11 or eleven emails and you have not phoned them once. I would have been jumping for the phone after the second email, or at the least a recorded delivery letter.

Rooster1

I was right about that saddle
What a load of BS, to state a 30 day returns and not to honour that.
Can I suggest you make a noise via Twitter https://twitter.com/cnpprofessional , that will get there attention and all will see.
Do a mention tweet e.g. "So much for the 30 day no quibbles returns, have emailed 11 times @cnpprofessional"

cnpprofessional

I recently bought two boxes of CNP’s Pro Flapjacks, one choco-orange and the other almond and cherry. I have had both before, but they must have changed the recipe for the cherry and almond as, to me, the first one I had tasted vile.

CNP’s website states – “RETURNS INFORMATION If in the unlikely event you are not happy with the products we will fully refund within 30 days of purchase”, and you have to email Customer Services. I did email them nearly 30 days ago asking for a refund of the 23 un-eaten flapjacks and have emailed them 10 times since then. Their response – just ignore the emails.

I expect on day 31 to receive an email saying “tough you are out of the return period”.

Hi Charles,

I can only apologise for the problems with communication you have experienced, I will immediately look into what could have happened.

This is not in any way indicative of our service

cnpprofessional

Can you please email me with your details/order no. Directly colin at cnpprofessional.co.uk and I will sort this out for you. Thank you also to the member who advised me of this issue via our contact system.

OP
OP
CharlesF

CharlesF

Guru
Screenman, you are the man! Thanks
Can you please email me with your details/order no. Directly colin at cnpprofessional.co.uk and I will sort this out for you. Thank you also to the member who advised me of this issue via our contact system.

Hi Colin

I will email you; I am amazed that the contact system worked for screenman and not for me!

screenman

Legendary Member
I have used contact pages before and the message has not got through, but I have also not got a reminder like you do with a failed email.

I have been very impressed at the speed these people moved when I said somebody had a problem with them.

OP
OP
CharlesF

CharlesF

Guru
I have used contact pages before and the message has not got through, but I have also not got a reminder like you do with a failed email.

I have been very impressed at the speed these people moved when I said somebody had a problem with them.

I have often used CycleChat for help with bike problems and never thought this moaning post will galvanise another member to help me. I really appreciate your effort. My orginal request to return the product was to see if it was my taste buds or that the flapjacks were off; hopefully we will find out.

Thanks again Screenman

screenman

Legendary Member
I have often used CycleChat for help with bike problems and never thought this moaning post will galvanise another member to help me. I really appreciate your effort. My orginal request to return the product was to see if it was my taste buds or that the flapjacks were off; hopefully we will find out.

Thanks again Screenman

No problem, to be honest I thought that you might have got upset by my input.

I would like to say thanks for giving us a problem that shows the forum can be a help.

stephec

Legendary Member
Just to add a bit of balance.

I once took a Cycling Weekly subscription with a CNP offer attached, probably about three years ago, but when the stuff turned up most of it was out of date. I contacted Cycling Weekly, who's response was piss poor, so filled in the contact form on CNP's website.

Next day I got a reply from a guy who offered to help me after I'd explained everything to him. After a couple of emails I found out he was sat on a beach on holiday, but still trying to sort out my problem.

Not wanting to disturb his holiday I told him to forget about it and contact me when he was back in work.

A week later I had a message off him, and then a few days later a nice big parcel arrived at home, for me they gave top class service. :smile:

It turns out Cycling Weekly had been sat on a big stock of the product before bothering to actually use it in an offer.

Top Bottom