Co2 Air Cartidges

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I have googled them and can see the cartidges but not the holders and they do look like an essential piece of kit out in the countryside, any places where I could buy them would be greatly appreciated

You may be led by your LBS if you want to have a look although bulk bys of cartridges from t'internet is cheaper

Most retailers do them, just Google CO2 Inflator

Cheers Cunobelin will have a look after the XC mate

MattHB

Proud Daddy
I have googled them and can see the cartidges but not the holders and they do look like an essential piece of kit out in the countryside, any places where I could buy them would be greatly appreciated

wiggle have the ultraflate at the moment.

bearing in mind that when the cartridge(s) run out, it's useless, so a back up mini pump will always be worth having. If weight is the issue, just take the mini pump :thumbsup:

I just take 1 cartridge in the unit, and 2 spare. They weigh very little and take up no room in a saddle pack.

The Brewer

Shed Dweller
I seem to have been caught out a few times this year. Double p*******s twice, not enough c02, only carrying one tube.

So now I carry one tube, a pump, tools and glueless patches (what they called?)

I 'll probably still get caught out but I also carry £10(beer money) and most importantly a phone. Mrs B uses find my phone function on the iCloud/iPhone thingymijig when I phone needing help, she's a cracker

Top Bottom