CO2 cartridges

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dec66

A gentlemanly pootler, these days
I recently acquired, a Lezyne CO2 inflator, and I need cartridges. So, two daft questions for you (well, one daft and one not so daft, perhaps);

(1) do I have to use Lezyne cartridges, or will any do (I suspect the latter)?

And

(2) are there any brands of cartridge you would particularly recommend, or particularly avoid?

Thanks in advance. :smile:

Edit to OP: screw thread.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 23692

Any will fit, as the thread is a standard size. 16g is the usual 'bike' size

Never had a problem with these guy's wares - https://www.co2cartridges.co.uk/index.php?act=viewCat&catId=280

Kestevan

Last of the Summer Winos
1) Any, however there are 2 types, threaded and push fit. You will probably need to buy the same type (although some inflator will take either).

2) The cheapest.... I've used www.co2cartridges.co.uk to buy in bulk and split a box of 50 with a couple of mates... Makes it much more affordable.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Been using that site for years for cartridges. Very reliable service.

Broadside

Guru
I recently acquired, a Lezyne CO2 inflator, and I need cartridges. So, two daft questions for you (well, one daft and one not so daft, perhaps);

(1) do I have to use Lezyne cartridges, or will any do (I suspect the latter)?

And

(2) are there any brands of cartridge you would particularly recommend, or particularly avoid?

Thanks in advance. :smile:

I accidentally bought 30 x 16g threadless cartridges if you need some, my inflator needs threaded. They cost £25 but you can have them for £15 posted... Or anyone else that reads this thread for that matter.

OP
OP
Dec66

Dec66

A gentlemanly pootler, these days
I accidentally bought 30 x 16g threadless cartridges if you need some, my inflator needs threaded. They cost £25 but you can have them for £15 posted... Or anyone else that reads this thread for that matter.
My inflator needs threaded ones too... But thanks, a bargain for someone:okay:

Top Bottom