1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cobblers!

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by Baggy, 12 Mar 2008.

1. Baggy

Baggy Cake connoisseur

Betty commuter bike was blessed with a flat tyre this morning, so I had to take Poppy best bike into work.

Have spent the whole evening trying to remember what it was that I absolutely had to do this evening...and have just remembered...

Oh, that'll be fixing the p*nctur* then ;)

Looks like Poppy gets ridden in again tomorrow...

2. longers

longers Veteran

Hope it's a clean day.

Cheers though, you've just reminded me what I had to do tonight. Charge and change appropriate batteries ready for friday.

3. Noodley

Noodley Guest

Oops, that's the second night in a row I have "forgotten" to re-attach my chain and rear derailleur. ;)

4. OP
    OP
    Baggy

Baggy Cake connoisseur

I've also forgotten to change Poppy's brake pads. Maybe a fettling list is in order.

5. fossyant

fossyant Ride It Like You Stole It!

All broken bits needs to be fixed that night..then a chance if all else fails.....

Poppy and Betty - oh you love them too much..... My bikes are MTB, Training and Best bike....but anyone who touches Best Bike, had better watch out....

Seriously, no names for mine, just don't ask me what might happen if some fool knocks me off my best bike....Herety..ohh no... mass murder !!!! ;):evil:

6. thank the lord i live 200 odd miles South of you then ;)

7. Noodley

Noodley Guest

Last time I did that I was without my bike for weeks. ;)

8. fossyant

fossyant Ride It Like You Stole It!

I can't replace it..... nuf said..... I do ride it lots though... any chance.....preferred choice at weekends....