Coggeshall (Mid) Essex

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Sounds good .....

Those Two happy Randonneurs are not over 50 ;)

Coggy

Hi, I have recently moved to Coggeshall (Hence the username), I would be interested in joining this group but am not sure if I am ready yet as would hate to hold up others. Longest ride so far was 34 miles.

Coggeshall>Inworth>Wickham Bishops>Maldon>Wickham Bishops>Witham>Silver End>Coggeshall.

Total ride time was 2 Hr 35 mins and I stopped for about 30-40 minutes once I had reached Maldon.

Average speed was 12.9 mph.

Maybe in a few more weeks I will feel more confident about meeting up with Randonneurs Road Club.

By the way I am 44 and ride with my Son in Law who is in his 20's.

scottbox1212

Hi, I have recently moved to Coggeshall (Hence the username), I would be interested in joining this group but am not sure if I am ready yet as would hate to hold up others. Longest ride so far was 34 miles.

Coggeshall>Inworth>Wickham Bishops>Maldon>Wickham Bishops>Witham>Silver End>Coggeshall.

Total ride time was 2 Hr 35 mins and I stopped for about 30-40 minutes once I had reached Maldon.

Average speed was 12.9 mph.

Maybe in a few more weeks I will feel more confident about meeting up with Randonneurs Road Club.

By the way I am 44 and ride with my Son in Law who is in his 20's.
Hi mate ill be moving to coggeshall in febuary how did you get on cycling in the group im 33 and a keen cyclist

Top Bottom