Cold, Cold, Cold

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

justAl

Too cold in the morning for shorts, Too warm at 5.00 pm for longs!!

domtyler

Über Member
Happy birthday for yesterday Hackers! :smile:

This morning I was wearing just shorts and a s/s top but with arm warmers as a concession to the slight nip in the air.

goo_mason

Champion barbed-wire hurdler
justAl said:
Too cold in the morning for shorts, Too warm at 5.00 pm for longs!!

For two days last week I cycled to work in my winter gear and home in my summer gear. Bit late now but I must remember to invest in leg and arm warmers which will be a bit less bulky to cart about on the way home !

No cycling today as it's the 'bring the week's clothes / towels / bananas / juice / apples / grapes and other sundry supplies' day. Not looking nice for tomorrow though - the weather map was covered with a vast swathe of rain and it's a bit windy too. Rain fine, cold fine - but dark, windy, cold and rainy isn't my ideal combination at 6am.... :smile:

Happy belated Birthday wishes Hackers:birthday:.

It was a bit chilly here this morn but it wasn't too cold just the right temperature for me, no wind and the skies were brill too. I thought I'd start off at a reasonable pace to warm up (which isn't hard on the heavy hybrid with a loaded pannier. The next thing I know I'm doing 15.6mph up a hill only a few weeks ago I was struggling up against a strong head wind under 10mph. I only face about 6 sets of lights going that way but sod's law they were all on red but I still managed to maintain a 15.2mph average.

Top Bottom