Cold Feet

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
E

Euan Uzami

i might try
these: http://parker-international.co.uk/6282/Elite-Ozone-Heat-Mate--Foot---Warmer-.html

cr5000013.jpeg

Angelfishsolo

A Velocipedian
I have just bought three pairs of Karrimor walking socks for £5 (from Asdas). First impressions are that they will be great as a second sock. They are a lot thinner than the walking / hiking socks of old and thus will fit over another sock without making my feet unable to fit my shoes. Will try them out later and let you know.

DaveP

Wyno...

For the past two winter seasons I have used technical ski socks combined with Neoprene over shoes and had minimal problems even when very cold…
In saying that I am one of those who are fortunate enough not to suffer with cold extremities…

Good luck….

roadiewill

I use endura thermolite socks and endura neoprene overshoes which have kept most of the cold out, apart from days when its about -3
I find that before you leave the house, make sure all your gear is on (gloves, overshoes etc) and you get quite warm before going out. I used to just chuck all my gear on and dash out, but with no chance to create a warm layer of air around the body, I got cold prety quickly.

If you find your extremities getting cold during a ride, stop and do some stretches do increase the blood blow to that region.

Top Bottom