Cold Wind Masks

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Teakt

Regular
Can any of you help? When I way young I had pneumonia and this has resulted in me having a weak chest. I was out on me bike the other day and the cold wind got on my chest (when I was going up hill) and made it difficult for me to breath. Do any of you experienced this before and is a cycle mask the answer or is there a better solution?

Thanks in advance.

tyred

Legendary Member
A newspaper stuffed down your jersey was the traditional way of keeping wind off your chest.

OP
OP
T

Teakt

Regular
Thanks but that would not bean option as this effected me when I breath in, I was short of breath, I had layers on and my chest was warm.

PenttitheFinn

Can any of you help? When I way young I had pneumonia and this has resulted in me having a weak chest. I was out on me bike the other day and the cold wind got on my chest (when I was going up hill) and made it difficult for me to breath. Do any of you experienced this before and is a cycle mask the answer or is there a better solution?

Thanks in advance.
I would also recommend a Buff, I can't wear one on a Cycle as I produce a lot of snot, but have used them in Finnish Lapland at -25oC whilst Snowmobiling so including windchill -40oC and nothing fell of my face !!!

Top Bottom