come on united!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

hambones

You should see me on a bad day!!!! :rolleyes:

yello

Not a great match, no, but I don't reckon it was a bad match, just tight and nervy. I think Utd will be happy enough with the result.

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
Why should we support Man United? Barcelona are one of the few clubs in the world owned by the fans. United are a transnational corporate monstrosity. I know who I'd rather win...

OP
OP
dan_bo

dan_bo

How much does it cost to Oldham?
Transnational corporate monstrosity every time;)

I know what you're saying FM. I am fairly sentimental about united though.

Went to an FCUM game the other night (against rawtenstall) and It was a right laugh- 90 minutes of singing- although those guys were still singing about cantona et al.......says a lot really.

yello

I was just watching the game! No allegiances whatsoever!

For the final's sake, I kinda hope El Barca go through because perhaps the teams would know each other too well in all 'English' final and it could be a bit of a nullifying game.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Flying_Monkey said:
Why should we support Man United? Barcelona are one of the few clubs in the world owned by the fans.
Bit of a myth there, FM. They have strong local support. But most of that support is very well moneyed. Far more so than any British club. Including Man U

simonali

Guru
yello said:
For the final's sake, I kinda hope El Barca go through because perhaps the teams would know each other too well in all 'English' final and it could be a bit of a nullifying game.

Seconded. Not into footy, but with 2 English teams in the final it's just FA Cup pt. 2, innit!

mondobongo

Über Member
Come on Barca, attack at the Theatre of Delusions next Wednesday get a goal Utd will need to score 2 then to go through. Man U are vulnerable.

wafflycat

yello said:
That's the one wafflycat. Now move along please. Nothing for you to see here :biggrin:

Exactly. Now just what is it about a bunch of overpaid blokes getting a bit sweaty, hugging each other, kissing each other & sharing showers that the average Brit male finds sooooo atttractive then? :biggrin:

Top Bottom