Come on you Grecians!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gavgav

Guru
Think you will find the massive injury list had something to do with that. Had to recall young kids on loan back.

Great game. Best result for Exeter, more £££££ for replay at our place.

History will show you LFC do not treat fa cup "shabbily." Well played Exeter.
A few kids could have been included, but players like Milner, Allen, Lucas and Lallana need games and so don't understand why they weren't mixed with the kids.

We were playing with 10 anyway, because Benteke clearly didn't want to be out there.

They may not have treated it "shabbily" in the past but certainly did last night.

They won't be the only ones though and I'd go as far as to say the League Cup is now more important to teams because it's played mostly in the early months of the season

A few kids could have been included, but players like Milner, Allen, Lucas and Lallana need games and so don't understand why they weren't mixed with the kids.

We were playing with 10 anyway, because Benteke clearly didn't want to be out there.

They may not have treated it "shabbily" in the past but certainly did last night.

They won't be the only ones though and I'd go as far as to say the League Cup is now more important to teams because it's played mostly in the early months of the season
I imagine Klopp would be targeting ANY trophy? I honestly think he wanted to get through a tricky game undefeated but balanced that by not risking any more regulars to injury?
Have to say though that it shouldn't diminish Exeter's performance, was still a Liverpool team after all said and done.

I missed this game. I thought it was on BBC2 ,then when i saw nothing on that channel i turned the tv off. Why didn't i flick the channels like i normally do?:dry:
Missed a great cup tie.
My little fella is a Liverpool fan but Accy Stanley are his second favourite team (has them playing in Champions League on FIFA 16!)
Taking him to Pompey game at your place next week. Can't wait! Proper footy!

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Missed a great cup tie.
My little fella is a Liverpool fan but Accy Stanley are his second favourite team (has them playing in Champions League on FIFA 16!)
Taking him to Pompey game at your place next week. Can't wait! Proper footy!

Accy Stanley in the Champions League eh! When they talk about the chances of winning "the lottery" and they mention things like there's more chance of fathering identical quadruplets or being struck by lightening twice i always wonder what are the chances of Stanley winning the "European Cup"?!:laugh:
The fellow from the famous milk advert comes over every now and then with his young lad. I saw him at the last home match 8 long weeks ago. I hope the game's on next week but with this continual rain who knows? I'd certainly check first before setting off!:okay:

Last edited:
Accy Stanley in the Champions League eh! When they talk about the chances of winning "the lottery" and they mention things like there's more chance of fathering identical quadruplets or being struck by lightening twice i always wonder what are the chances of Stanley winning the "European Cup"?!:laugh:
The fellow from the famous milk advert comes over every now and then with his young lad. I saw him at the last home match 8 long weeks ago.I hope the game's on next week but with this continual rain who knows? I'd certainly check first before setting off!:okay:
Little lad is playing on " manager mode" on FIFA. U now have Bale, Ronaldo, and Noya amongst others in the squad following his audacious raids in transfer market!
We have plans to buy Southport FC once we are billionaires and guiding them to Champions League in ten years! Got to have a dream!

Top Bottom