Come on you Rsssss

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
One of the Sunday tabloids was talking about a possible 15 point deduction over your spat with the FA.

OP
OP
Monsieur Remings
One of the Sunday tabloids was talking about a possible 15 point deduction over your spat with the FA.

That's what folks get when they read the tabloids.

Today, the trophy will be at LR and if we win we'll be 10 points clear and be rightfully awarded that trophy. Can you imagine how stupid the FA will look, handing us the title and then taking it back? IF they deduct and we miss out on promotion there will be an immediate appeal which will mean no one knows where they stand - in other words there will be chaos and uncertainty; a precedent in other words, which the FA won't do. Neither can they deduct said amount of points to affect an outcome either way - can you imagine the wrangling over that - the FA deducted 15 points because that's what they needed to deny us promotion? Don't think so.

They've left it too late for a points deduction (this season) and if the case isn't watertight we'll probably stand a chance on appeal and if we win, Mr. Mittal et al will take the FA to the launderette.

Saying all that there are probably some fans out there (possibly Norwich and Cardiff) who'd simply love to win....by default but I think most fans would agree that to win like this would be unacceptable given that we are by far the best team this year in the CCC.

We (Hull) had the worst defensive performance of the season on Saturday. Really don't understand why it was so poor, we've actually got a good defensive record. Gifted the game to boro.

Few injuries today as well which won't help. However we are unbeaten away in 16 now, a club record. Which I expect to end today.

We (Hull) had the worst defensive performance of the season on Saturday. Really don't understand why it was so poor, we've actually got a good defensive record. Gifted the game to boro.

Few injuries today as well which won't help. However we are unbeaten away in 16 now, a club record. Which I expect to end today.

Shall we make that 17 then?

On pitch promotion celebrations a bit premature as well.:whistle:

OP
OP
Monsieur Remings
Never really got hold of the game today by the sounds of it. Saw parts that I could find of the game streamed and that was that.

Yes, a bit premature but I'm confident we'll still not only be promoted but also be champions. We still only missed out on auto promotion today due to Norwich 'We've had more rest days than the other contenders' City managed a late win.

Celebrations on hold for Watford this coming Saturday...

Glow worm

Legendary Member
Saying all that there are probably some fans out there (possibly Norwich and Cardiff) who'd simply love to win....by default but I think most fans would agree that to win like this would be unacceptable given that we are by far the best team this year in the CCC.

As a Norwich fan I'd much rather win promotion on merit of course- wouldn't quite seem right to go up by default. (An amazing late winner for us today!)

OP
OP
Monsieur Remings
As a Norwich fan I'd much rather win promotion on merit of course- wouldn't quite seem right to go up by default. (An amazing late winner for us today!)

Yes and TBH I think out of Norwich and Cardiff, I too would prefer the better team to progress. Out of the two that would be Norwich. Did you go today fella?

spen666

Legendary Member
Muppets invading pitch to celebrate NOT earning promotion PMSL

QP Ha Ha fans come too early

Glow worm

Legendary Member
Yes and TBH I think out of Norwich and Cardiff, I too would prefer the better team to progress. Out of the two that would be Norwich. Did you go today fella?

Sadly no, couldn't get a ticket for this one. It was pretty nervy, but when we got the winner, all hell broke lose. Would have loved to have been there. I was in the garden listening to the commentary on't radio. I would like to apologise now to all my neighbours for the racket I made when we got the 95th minute winner! - this clip from R Norfolk just about sums it up! R Norfolk goes mental

Hopefully (crosses fingers nervously), we'll see you in the prem next season.

Top Bottom