Commute 100 Incident:Video

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I know that bit of road - you must have cacked yourself.....

PBancroft

I am coming to the conclusion that the traffic free routes are the worst. Most of my route has fairly constant traffic passing me, and I have very few problems at all, excusing a few exceptions (Blaze Construction I'm looking at you).

This evening I rode along to my allotment down a road which I rarely see any vehicle on. Tonight, however, I saw my first head-on collision. Luckily no one was hurt.

OP
OP
H

hackbike 666

I was actually more in control with this incident....With the land rover incident it was out of my hands....This time I had my hands on the brakes and was able to take effective evasive action...Strange with the lorry though...he was going the correct way then it came at me.

OP
OP
H

hackbike 666

Perhaps he was tired but that's a crappy one way system anyway...You'd be surprised that on these commutes there is some real dodgy driving...must be time of the morning and feeling so snug in their nice little tin boxes.

Thanks guys im fine...as I said the Land Rover was probably more hairy.

HaloJ

Rabid cycle nut
hackbike 666 said:
Obviously not as bad as the Land Rover incident but not that nice all the same.

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDL9etAsrHk

Apologies for the language...I lost it a bit.:smile:

Not as bad as the landrover incident!? :smile: You've gotta be kidding that was just horrendous!

May I ask are the details of the lorry visible in the original video?

OP
OP
H

hackbike 666

HaloJ said:
Not as bad as the landrover incident!? :smile: You've gotta be kidding that was just horrendous!

May I ask are the details of the lorry visible in the original video?

Haven't checked.:smile:

Will check tomorrow have to get some kip as im up at 230am for more fun commute at half three...bit later tomorrow.I remember looking at the plates straight away and expecting them to be foreign but was surprised to find they were British.Not being funny or racist here but I didn't know at the time of the landrover incident he had Polish? plates which made him a LHD.(Left Hand Drive) Puts a slightly different slant on it.

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro
F * * * I N G H E L L !

Know that bit as well, although only by car. Absolute horror. Glad you're ok Hackers.

Top Bottom