Commute bike gets less cool as time goes on

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
brokenbetty said:
I love them! It's all about the accessorise darling :biggrin:

I have four right now: a mismatched and flowery set for my shopping bike and a mismatched and preppy set for my commuting bike.

and I lust after this....

1l.jpg


http://www.cyclechic.co.uk/shop/campo-rack-p-145.html

oh yes, that tells us you're lusting after something:biggrin:
 

taxing

Guru
These are currently at the top of my wishlist: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Basil-Unise..._1_26?ie=UTF8&s=sports&qid=1276125028&sr=1-26

basil-memories-double-pannier-bag.jpg


And then, from Cycle Chic:
1l.jpg


Lust is a strong word, but it fits my thoughts about these two perfectly. :biggrin:
 
Location
London
And then, from Cycle Chic:
1l.jpg


I have that one in the darker colour as one of my commuting panniers! It is lovely ;)

But you know how it is, it looks so good in the shop and you think it's the only pannier you'll ever need. But once it's yours, your eyes start to wander...

:biggrin:
 

taxing

Guru
brokenbetty said:
I have that one in the darker colour as one of my commuting panniers! It is lovely ;)

But you know how it is, it looks so good in the shop and you think it's the only pannier you'll ever need. But once it's yours, your eyes start to wander...

:biggrin:

I'm jealous, I like the darker one too! I just decided that this colour would suit my bike better because it's white.

Of course your eyes start to wander, panniers are like handbags. Only more exciting! :smile:
 
Top Bottom