Competition thread.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Pale Rider

Legendary Member
Or just sell it ?
Yes, you could do that, possession of the bike is not illegal, therefore neither is buying and selling one.

I'm still a little surprised a Cycle to Work scheme provider would supply a bike on which it is illegal to cycle to work.

Unless they are trying to let it be known they will supply such bikes, without openly advertising they will do so.

Pale Rider

Legendary Member
@Pale Rider I haven't actually entered, so it's unlikely that I will win it, but if I did - would it be difficult to modify to make it UK legal? I wonder...

The only difference is in the software.

No user settings can alter the speed limit, but a dealer with a Bosch diagnostic dongle and software might be able to do it.

Adam4868

Guru

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
"Win a ‘Brompton Blazer’ – a tailored jacket designed specifically for riding..." :whistle:

Oh, and... "Brompton have also collaborated on a limited edition bike. Designed with a unique colour scheme, only five will ever be created – and we’ve got one to give away. Fancy winning yourself the ultimate al fresco commuting package worth over £1,600?" :okay:

Enter HERE by 19 November 2020.

ColinJ

Trek blurb said:
Sign up to get inbox updates from Trek and you'll be entered to win the new 2021 Procaliber 9.8 and Wavecel Rally in our winter giveaway.

One lucky winner will win a prize bundle worth over £3,200. You must sign up before the 30th of November and the lucky winner will be contacted in December.
Enter HERE.

ColinJ

"In partnership with Canyon. Win a bike worth up to £2,899. Choose from a selection of high value bikes by simply signing up to our newsletter. Multiple entries are possible by choosing more than one method of entering the competition."

Enter HERE.

"The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom, aged 18 years or over... Closing date for entry will be Saturday 16th January 2021."

Top Bottom