Complaining Colleagues

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Norm

Is it possible that the problem is Vike's kit rather than the towel? If left screwed up on the floor for a couple of days, a wet towel may start to smell (erm... allegedly :biggrin: ) but if it is hung up, I reckon it'll be dry pretty darned quickly and long before any aroma has developed.

Bristol Dave

This is not Vikes problem. Bump it up to management and let them sort out the changing rooms.

This colleague is clearly of the pain in the bum sort you get at work now and then. Best not to get drawn in to their world.

BD

Ste T.

Guru
Vike, he's obviously seen you in the shower and feels intimidated . Just wait for him on the carpark with a baseball bat. It's the only language they understand!!! :biggrin:

The towel should be clean anyway, since you wash in the shower with water and soap, not the towel.

It's not going to be perfect in a chaining room/toilet anyway.

I wonder what he thinks about public toilets? :biggrin:

Coco

You're a Viking ffs! They're not meant to smell nice.:smile:

Raise it with you line manager, this is harassment if the towel clearly isn't smelly (can't imagine why it would be after 3 days).

OP
OP
Vikeonabike

Vikeonabike

CC Neighbourhood Police Constable
Had a word with the Sgt, I'm not the only person he has had a go at, she is going to deal with it.:ohmy:

Gains

Hope your Sgt sorts it out for you Vike - pretty crap situation to be in and complaining about a changing/showering room smelling is just plain stupid!

Dont have showers at my work so have to put up with a tramp shower AKA hearty spray of Sure for men (shameless product placement!:smile:)! Not actually too bad in the mornings mind you since its about 1 degree! :smile:

FFS Vike - you're actually saving his sorry arse by showering every day and using the facilities otherwise it's a breeding ground for Legionnaires disease. So you can point that out too. Our mainteance lads at work have us rotating the shower usage so that this doesn't become an issue - we have 2 showers and 3/6 people a day using them.

OP
OP
Vikeonabike

Vikeonabike

CC Neighbourhood Police Constable
Twenty Inch said:
Speaking of Vikings, has anyone read Robert Low's trilogy? Great rollicking fun.

Funnily enough yes...at least one of the characters is based on a mate of mine...
Robert Low is one of our Vikings up in Scotland!

Vikeonabike said:
Funnily enough yes...at least one of the characters is based on a mate of mine...
Robert Low is one of our Vikings up in Scotland!

Ooh, which one? Pinleg? Skapti Halftroll? I gathered he was a re-enactor from the blurb on his books.

Top Bottom