COMPLETED - 2 free landscape calendars of mine...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Ok - following on from me winning the book raffle run by @oldfatfool I thought I would give away the last 2 remaining A3 landscape calendars I did up this year. pointless them sitting on a shelf and no-one else seems to want them :sad:

so when I get back from my hols (week Monday) I will select 2 people at random to have them inflicted on them :laugh:

the pictures can be seen here
http://www.photobox.co.uk/album/2177515375 using the password "SNSSO" (in caps and no quotes!)...

I'll pay postage unless you are close enough to collect (Chester, Manchester, Warrington, Stoke on Trent areas and sometimes Bristol, Sellafield and Burton-on-Trent as well, but don't know what my OH is doing work wise after we get back from hols) in exchange for a donation to charity. Don't mind which one you choose but I usually go with one of the armed forces ones.

Andrew_Culture

Internet Marketing bod
I'm interested but the password doesn;t work for me

John the Canuck

..a long way from somewhere called Home..
I'll pass as my nephew did one for me

but just wanted to say....''WELL IMPRESSED''
is January at Rannoch Moor.?

I've done a fair amount of B&W landscapes
on 35mm film using my Canon A1
-- stuck in the past.....:smile:

John the Canuck

..a long way from somewhere called Home..
Yep - Buachaille Etive Mòr taken Feb 2007. I was camping wild (solo) when it went down to -11C for a week - fantastic...

my climbing diary put that at 1996 -- how time flies.!!
''brilliant! with views of Aonach Eagach ridge a final pull up to Stob Dubh at 3143
lunch at the southern end before retracing steps to the car,
for a pint in the "Climbers Bar" at the Kings House Hotel.''

If I win they will say it is a fix:laugh:

But yes please:hyper:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom