Computer that'll fit on a Planet X Stealth

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ravenbait

Someone's imaginary friend
I can has shiny new toy :blush: .

But I have a problem. I bought a double wireless Strada cadence for it, as I don't want to put a sensor on the front forks and I don't want to clutter the lovely aerodynamics with wires. But it won't fit. There just isn't the room for it.

Does anyone else have a Stealth with a computer? What computer did you fit in the end?

Sam

redddraggon

Blondie
Garmin 500/705, no sensors required

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Ravenbait said:
I can has shiny new toy ;) .

But I have a problem. I bought a double wireless Strada cadence for it, as I don't want to put a sensor on the front forks and I don't want to clutter the lovely aerodynamics with wires. But it won't fit. There just isn't the room for it.

Does anyone else have a Stealth with a computer? What computer did you fit in the end?

Sam

I've no idea Sam... but long-time no see... :rofl:

OP
OP
Ravenbait

Ravenbait

Still not enough space. The double wireless one (the only one that goes on the back) has a cadence sensor. Unless I put longer cranks on it, because of the aerodynamic profiling on the chain stays, I'm very limited in where I can put the sensor and have it reach the magnet on the crank arm (I've got the small frame, and it is very small). This obviously affects where I can have the speed sensor.

I might give that one more go when I get home, but I'm not convinced. Good suggestion, though.

Sam

OP
OP
Ravenbait

Ravenbait

Have decided to try the Suunto road bike pod, as it replaces the front skewer, has no wires, and will integrate with the rest of my Biochip Buddies (and is about the same cost as a decent cycle computer that isn't a Garmin).

Sam

Top Bottom