Condor Acciaio Carbon

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

stars7

Bump - £500 reward to catch the bike thief and get the bike back.

Condor Acciaio Carbon - Stolen from the office today just after 5pm in Waterloo on 21/05/13 at about 5.55pm, from the second floor of the office right outside the office door where it was chained to the railing.

Livid, not least as I cleaned the chain this morning. We have a cycling trip this weekend, and now no bike...

Bought on LFGSS sunday before last.

If anybody out there sees it there's a nice reward!

condor_acciaio_carbon_stolen.png

• Very distinctive with black 105 groupset with silver crank
  • Carbon fork with carbon seat and chain stays
  • Campag chorus seatpost.
  • Mavic open pros on shimano hubs.
  • Brand new 28 continental touring tyres, no place on a bike like this.
  • White ritchie bars with flightdecks
  • Ritchie carbon stem

This is the first nice thing I have bought in years absolutely gutted - please keep an eye out for it ;)

Here is the guy who stole the bike... between 17:50 and 17:55 in Waterloo.

image.jpg

and here is him making off on it...

image.jpg

e-rider

crappy member
if you can get a local news paper or local news on TV to show this picture, you'll probably identify the man, which would be a start. You'd need a good story to get them interested though. Say you were training to raise £5000 for charity and now you can't do it!!!

mossj88

I've sponsored a local London cycling event, not many people going but they'll all be getting some pictures of local stolen bikes (with yours being one of them), hopefully it will help :smile:

OP
OP
stars7

stars7

if you can get a local news paper or local news on TV to show this picture, you'll probably identify the man, which would be a start. You'd need a good story to get them interested though. Say you were training to raise £5000 for charity and now you can't do it!!!

Thanks for the advice! I had actually completed the Superheros Run for a cancer charity in Regents Park 2 days before the git pinched it...

OP
OP
stars7

stars7

I've sponsored a local London cycling event, not many people going but they'll all be getting some pictures of local stolen bikes (with yours being one of them), hopefully it will help :smile:

Hi Mossj - Thank you for helping raise awareness for my bike and others. It is a crime very low on the priority list but with a high financial and stress impact. Great work on the websites BTW. S7

Top Bottom