Condor Leggero 150

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MilkRace

Hi

Just wondering if anyone here has one of these exquisite looking machines, or has ridden one.....would love to hear what you think of them before I commit to buying.

0000009960.jpg

Thanks

Last edited:
no idea what it rides like but it looks great.

have you ridden one?

It looks like a lot of cash without trying it.

Cycleops

Legendary Member
Never had a leg over a Leggero or ever likely to!
All respect to you though for getting a 4k bike past 'er indoors.
All I can say is I'm in awe and anything from the Condor stable is never going to disappoint. A beautiful machine.

OP
OP
MilkRace

MilkRace

no idea what it rides like but it looks great.

have you ridden one?

It looks like a lot of cash without trying it.

Haven't tried one yet either.....on my to do list.....and it is a lot of dosh....even more so when you live in Australia.

Will definitely be looking for a test ride when I come over in a couple of months, but was hoping someone might have already ridden one and give me their honest opinion, but I agree, it does look just stunning.

OP
OP
MilkRace

MilkRace

I believe all the Condor frames are made in Italy now but according to their site the Leggero is painted in the UK.
Just looked on their site and what they actually say is "We are proud all our framesets in the Condor range are finished in Italy"......???

Cycleops

Legendary Member
Yes, that's always what I've assumed but on the Leggero 150 page they say;
'Each frame is hand painted in London and features a copper plate, copper head badge, and special edition insignia to celebrate Brooks' 150th anniversary.'

Top Bottom