Confusion: is it me?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Are you fixed into that? It is a very high rate for electricity.

D

Deleted member 26715

You'd be better going direct to Octopus their Flexible tariff is cheaper than that & unless you hammer the E7 part then it might work out better for you.

OP
OP
PeteXXX

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
Are you fixed into that? It is a very high rate for electricity.
No, I'm not tied in
You'd be better going direct to Octopus their Flexible tariff is cheaper than that & unless you hammer the E7 part then it might work out better for you.
This is direct through Octopus though I was Co-op until they moved everyone on.

D

Deleted member 26715

This is direct through Octopus though I was Co-op until they moved everyone on.
In which case it's number crunch time as to how much you're using E7 as opposed to standard rate, I know when we had it many many years ago it didn't work out for us & we were better off on the standard tariff, but each persons situation is different.

OP
OP
PeteXXX

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
In which case it's number crunch time as to how much you're using E7 as opposed to standard rate, I know when we had it many many years ago it didn't work out for us & we were better off on the standard tariff, but each persons situation is different.

We've just moved over to this tariff but have no penalty clause for leaving it. I'll check after a month or so and see what's best. Cheers for the heads up 👍

I had a surname when I lived in Watchet but that's maybe because I'd immigrated from that thar Larrndun.

Ah, likewise, been down here for 17 years, immigrant from Warwickshire, and my surname causes all sorts of confusion and envy!

Top Bottom