Congratulations Jonas Vingegaard

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
Congratulations Jonas Vingegaard in not reading the TDF script and coming home second in your first TDF.

Even people in Denmark have no idea who is is and yet his mother in law is instantly recogniseable in Denmark. Rosa was in one of our bake off shows. She did not win but upstaged everyone as she is a character and is always on one tv show or another . All we know about Jonas is that his parents do not appear to be that interested in cycling but enjoy gardening and caravanning. Jonas also works as a fish filleter in a local fish factory.

I think all that is just about to change ^_^

Who?

FishFright

More wheels than sense
Congratulations Jonas Vingegaard in not reading the TDF script and coming home second in your first TDF.

Even people in Denmark have no idea who is is and yet his mother in law is instantly recogniseable in Denmark. Rosa was in one of our bake off shows. She did not win but upstaged everyone as she is a character and is always on one tv show or another . All we know about Jonas is that his parents do not appear to be that interested in cycling but enjoy gardening and caravanning. Jonas also works as a fish filleter in a local fish factory.

I think all that is just about to change ^_^

I hope gets the recognition he deserves really soon . To get 2nd in any grand tour is a phenomenal achievement to do it in his first is exceptional . Bravo !

Adam4868

Guru
Child actor,fish filleter....you'll be telling us he was a downhill skier next.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Downhill skiier from Denmark. I dont think so. How he learnt to get up those mountains on a bike is a mystery :Ø)
I met a Danish woman once. She made a joke about cycling in the Danish mountains, which I didn't get until she explained how flat Denmark is... :whistle:

Ben O' Connor is another surprise the way he attacked in stage 9. Comes from Perth, OZ which is flat as. Must be something inherent to start with.

Top Bottom