Connected but not working

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dishy

Have been trying all night to connect to zwift and also bkool. Both recognise the connection but once i start to pedal it does nothing. Tried moving receiver closer, unplugged, reconnected and still nothing.

Help please

Attachments

• 20161212_204036.jpg
    20161212_204036.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 77
  • 20161212_201755.jpg
    20161212_201755.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 76

CXRAndy

Guru
Does the software detect cadence? If it does then ant+ is working and it looks like trainer is faulty. Can you use tacx software to check trainer?

OP
OP
Dishy

Dishy

When i use tacx utility is recognises the usb but trainer still wont increase in speed stays at 0.

CXRAndy

Guru
When i use tacx utility is recognises the usb but trainer still wont increase in speed stays at 0.

Sounds faulty to me. I have read a few posts on here about faulty tacx trainers. I don't know if it's bad luck or poor build quality from tacx

Milkfloat

An Peanut
I assume you rebooted the trainer after connecting to a previous device or app? I made that mistake once, you need to restart the trainer and make sure it is not connected to anything else.

OP
OP
Dishy

Dishy

Yeh did that multiple times with still no luck. If faulty trainer shall i return it to where i bought it as only a month old? Or try and sort via tacx?

Milkfloat

An Peanut
When I had a faulty Tacx Vortex, I tried contacting them directly, they wanted nothing to do with it and sent me to the retailer.

OP
OP
Dishy

Dishy

They have emailed me and said to try it with there trainer software so will try this later on!! And let u know what they say. If no good will be taking it back to halfords saturday

OP
OP
Dishy

Dishy

Rang halfords and getting a replacement, hopefully this 1 works out better

Top Bottom