Considering buying a Trek Madone 2.5

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

johnnyb47

Guru
Hi again.
As the title states I'm considering buying the above bike. I've been riding my steel 80,s Peugeot now for a couple of years and have covered around 5000 miles on it , and as I'm getting more interested and quicker in cycling I'm starting to feel maybe a more up to date bike would open up the world of cycling for me even more for me.The bike in question has been very well looked after and should be a good size for me.My rides usually varies from 20 to 60 mile rides. Has anybody here got one on these bikes. It would be great to hear from you in what you think of them.
All the best,
Johnny.

Milzy

Guru
They are featured on the GCN show a lot so must be good.

I had a 2013 madone and it was superb.....would recommend it for an all round bike. So comfortable and managed 12000 miles on it before I ran into frame issues. Gone for a Domane now!

OP
OP
johnnyb47

johnnyb47

Guru
Thank you all for your views on this. Unfortunately it went for a lot higher than I could afford on Ebay.
On a good note though, I past the magic 5000 miles on my trusty pug tonight so a celebratory (and compulsory) pint half through my evening ride went down well lol.:-)

there are some bargains about at the moment - and the prices get slashed after the TDF in July/Aug as manufacturers showcase next years models...

Top Bottom