Contact lenses on-line.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Brandane

Legendary Member
My local optician is not the cheapest when it comes to buying contact lenses, or anything else! Thought I might try buying them on-line but then you hear horror stories about cheap copies of known brands causing people to get infections (or worse) in their eyes. I want to stick with "Ciba Vision Dailies". Does anyone know of a reputable on-line supplier?

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
contactlenses.co.uk have always been reliable.

Also google what Cuba Vision Dailies are called by other brands. They are they same lenses but branded with different names. Same lens, different name.

I've used contactlenses.co.uk a couple of times without any problems. Just ordered same as from the optician, last time was due to it being part of a small chain and having closed the shop in Hull leaving the nearest one in York

My local optician is not the cheapest when it comes to buying contact lenses, or anything else! Thought I might try buying them on-line but then you hear horror stories about cheap copies of known brands causing people to get infections (or worse) in their eyes. I want to stick with "Ciba Vision Dailies". Does anyone know of a reputable on-line supplier?
I use Lenstore and Tesco online, depending on who is doing them cheapest every 3rd month when I re-order!

Top Bottom