continental ultra sport tyres pair

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ribbleboy

These came on my new bike and have covered a grand total of 48 miles! The pictures prove this as you can see how new they are. However, im a schwalbe man and got a different set so these are up for grabs. £22 posted please. Payment via paypal. 20130813_180227.jpg 20130813_180220.jpg

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
All the off topic posts have been removed.
And as some members have pointed out, it's pretty bad form to comment if you are not actually interested in buying an item.

Upstream

I would have made an offer myself but my posts were deleted though I have no idea why as I was interested and the first to respond.

Ah well...

Garz

Squat Member
I was interested in the tyres too, however was put off posting due to the moderator comment. It seems a taboo subject to point out that some people ask for an amount which reflects retail prices. A good example of this is ebay, once it was a good place to grab a bargain but if you watch a number of auctions many items go for around or over prices that you can buy for brand new and delivered from e-tailers.

Wiggle have them on for £12.76. Riding on them (as in they are not new) has now made them 'used'. I think that the lack of interest has shown that the price could be revised is all I would add.

Good luck on the sale. :thumbsup:

OP
OP
ribbleboy

ribbleboy

These have 48 miles on them so a saving of £5 is reasonable in my opinion.

puffinbilly

Veteran
Apologies for getting back to you so late - I will pass on the tyres - £18 was tops for me. Looks like you've got two potential buyers anyway.

Top Bottom