contour HD 1080p helmet cam

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Matthew_T

"Young and Ex-whippet"
Still waiting...

With regards to the SD card, is it microSD? Because all the reviews on YouTube seem to say that it is micro. I am not sure if you meant micro or if it is SD.

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
How long is the standard battery power (I need about 2 hours)?
You will get just over 2 hours with the lower quality setting.
Still waiting...

With regards to the SD card, is it microSD? Because all the reviews on YouTube seem to say that it is micro. I am not sure if you meant micro or if it is SD.
It is micro SD.

caimg

Über Member
Just thought I'd add my name to the end of the queue incase you two suddenly blow up and leave a clear path for me :smile: I'm very interested and can pay straight away!

OP
OP
MadoneRider1991

MadoneRider1991

Über Member
i guys sorry i havent replied to anything, no emails had come through saying anyone had commented :/

i dont mind waiting mate just pm me when you have everything together ok, as for charging it can be done using the computer cable usb, and for battery life i do a 33mile round commute most days and it hasnt run out of battery :smile:

and yes its micro SD not normal SD :smile:

Matthew_T

"Young and Ex-whippet"
i dont mind waiting mate just pm me when you have everything together ok, as for charging it can be done using the computer cable usb, and for battery life i do a 33mile round commute most days and it hasnt run out of battery :smile:
Well that should be perfect then. I am in Collge ATM so will update you when I get home. If it hasnt arrived today then something has gone wrong because it should be. I will PM you when I have it.

caimg

Über Member
Probably realised he could get at least 30 quid more putting it on eBay!

caimg

Über Member
I'm sure this'll all go without a hitch but if not just to let you know, I'm still interested, been having no luck on the 'bay...

Top Bottom