Convo' with a CarDiver x2...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bonj2

yenrod said:
Today whilst at some lights (south-Warrington-grappenhall) I talking to a CD as he had a TVR -open top, low & powerfull-.

It was late PM - lovely day ;):becool::tongue::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue:

And it seemed soo natural to ask him what he was upto etc..after he mentioned it must be pretty hot on that (my bike)... :biggrin:

I was soo cooly leaning on the rail at the side of the road still clipped in' all the girlies admiring my sexy tanned muscular legs :smile::tongue::tongue:

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

But it was 'a nice passing of the time' at the lights prior to them changing !

I'm missing my headphones actually (which I have hooked upto my phone/mp3) - so I'll have to refrain from talking to all these CD's..may get myself into all sorts of trouble - ie women/fit/nubilegirlies in cars :tongue:

HEeeeeeeellllllllllllllllllllllllllllpppppppppppppppppppppp!!!!!!!!!!!! :biggrin:

so there were TWO cardrivers, were there? one a bloke in a TVR, what car were the fit birds in? or weren't they in a car?
This is important, we've got to get this clarified.

OP
OP
Y

yenrod

Take the piss'ville - is this...at least I make a productive effort !

What efforts do you make on here...

Not much I see !

I think the onus is on us as readers to interpret posts on this forum in the best way we are able miloat; then, maybe, reply - preferably not according to our 'prejudices' but to our strengths and experiences. I suppose there are ways and ways of putting forward your point of view - I like the idea of expression and abstract...you may prefer something else.

I like to think of the café as a selection of crossword puzzles - some clues are easy, some I'll never get ;)
It all works, but for the stuff I don't get, I have to work a little harder :tongue:
Oh! And as for being 'taken seriously'... who me?

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Aperitif said:
I think the onus is on us as readers to interpret posts on this forum in the best way we are able miloat; then, maybe, reply - preferably not according to our 'prejudices' but to our strengths and experiences. I suppose there are ways and ways of putting forward your point of view - I like the idea of expression and abstract...you may prefer something else.

I like to think of the café as a selection of crossword puzzles - some clues are easy, some I'll never get :biggrin:
It all works, but for the stuff I don't get, I have to work a little harder ;)
Oh! And as for being 'taken seriously'... who me?

Thank you, Aperitif for the above response. I agree with you entirely.
I have often had to say to people, that just because they do not understand what I am saying, it does not make me "wrong". Perhaps they need to think about what has been said. Then we can talk about it calmly and with a modicum of decorum.

Yenners writes a post and the usual suspects say they can't understand it. Hey guess what? If you can't understand, don't read it. ;) No really don't read it.

Or is there some perverse pack satisfaction in ganging up on someone. Does it make you feel superior maybe.

Don't bother answering I don't really care what you have to say in your defence. :biggrin:

I think I'm finally going to use the ignore function.

Keith Oates

Janner
Some things can be said in jest and some can't, this is one of the times it can't IMO. I think Aperitif has it about right. Yenners has been around for a while on these forums and certainly tries to keep things moving and interesting, not everyone does that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keith Oates said:
Some things can be said in jest and some can't, this is one of the times it can't IMO. I think Aperitif has it about right. Yenners has been around for a while on these forums and certainly tries to keep things moving and interesting, not everyone does that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hear hear!

Yenners we tolerate, like, love, LIKE you! :biggrin:
Keep 'em coming!

WE need individuals here, a variety of styles; much better to have someone like you than someone like *insert favourite baddie*! ;)

zimzum42

Legendary Member
I guess Miloat et al complain about James Joyce too? no?

If you don't understand, either ignore or ask for clarification, don't just slag it off. Yenrod's been part of this community for way longer, so don't mess with the old boys!

yello

Personally, I like the way yenrod writes. Just let the words flow in and a mental picture is created.

zimzum42

Legendary Member
Exactly - I thought this was going to be a standard thread talking about some row with a driver, but it's way better than that, especially now the moaners have had a go....

Top Bottom