cool jersey's

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jimboalee

Cool jersey....
You have to go half way round the world to get a "cool" jersey.

P5310005.jpg

Noodley

Cool jerseys are in the eye of the beholder...I have never liked the Foska jerseys. Mind you some of the jerseys I have would probably be viewed by others as naff.

Tynan

Veteran
there's a yank website somewhere with really, really nice shirts, a lot of very vintage shirts and retro inspired shirts used very arty old cycle posters and the like

jimboalee

Thanks Dayvo for that link.

That website sells US University jerseys ????
I was in S Carolina for a while and recall the colors of the Clemson jersey, although it was a more basic design back in the eighties.

But, no-one can buy a CalTech jersey without being a team member.

I notice they have 'Stanford' jerseys. The design on the website is not the design that has been worn for the last five years. The clothing officer on the Stanford team has a low number of jerseys just for team members. IF there is a surplus, he will sell to the public to raise funds.
Makes me think "They are poor copies of old designs."

jimboalee

That e-bay store in Harrier's post is a 'Retro Clothing' store in Birmingham. I have been in there. Most are unsold replica stock from bike shops. Some are repros. Only a few are genuine second hand items. None have been worn by anyone famous.

NickM

Veteran
The coolest cycling jersey must be the GIS Gelati one with the giant ice cream cone on it :rolleyes:

The reflective "Bones" training jacket is a superb piece of kit... all the drivers see is a skeleton dancing in front of them - now if only they did matching tights!

I use both the Crash Test Dummy and Bones for commuting.

Cyclingtopsuk

jimboalee said:
That e-bay store in Harrier's post is a 'Retro Clothing' store in Birmingham. I have been in there. Most are unsold replica stock from bike shops. Some are repros. Only a few are genuine second hand items. None have been worn by anyone famous.

Hi,

I can confirm that the paragraph quoted above is wholly untrue. We are based in Birmingham but we have at no point in time, had a walk in shop, we have always been an internet based seller.

Non are unsold replica's.
Non are repros.
All are genuine items.
We have had a fair few original signed jerseys.

Sorry for the intrusion but we just wanted to correct that statement.

Cheers

Cyclingtopsuk

Top Bottom