Copenhagen

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
oI'm lucky that part of my job involves heading over to CPH 5 or so times a year for a few days. Goes without saying that I absolutley love the place, especially during the Summer months. From a cycling point of view the Danes pretty much have it sussed.
Will once again grab a pool bike out of the basement for tootling about, first time back in 2010 when I was finding my bearings I remember being blown away by Mums on the school run with kids in their carriers and others, fit bunch are the Danes. Have I mentioned the ladies, anyone who's ever been will know what I'm talking about...:smile:

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
The khazi's at the airport were a bit grubby.

OP
OP
Captain Slackbladder
[QUOTE 3730243, member: 259"]The beer's too bloody expensive and it's freezing in the winter. Apart from that I love it![/QUOTE]

Aye, its grim during the winter. As for the beer, you can pay ridiculous prices. All depends where you go, there are a few bars where you'll pay no more than you would back in the UK if you know where to look.

U

User169

Wouldn't mind checking out the new WarPigs bar - the Mikkeler/Three Floyds collaboration.

U

User482

[QUOTE 3730243, member: 259"]The beer's too bloody expensive and it's freezing in the winter. Apart from that I love it![/QUOTE]

Plus it's too flat and they're mean to pigs. All in all though, it's a great place.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
I find the Danes always forget to put a piece of bread on the top of my sandwich ....

U

User482

I find the Danes always forget to put a piece of bread on the top of my sandwich ....

Boring fact: in Danish, "open sandwiches" are called Smørrebrød which means "buttered bread", and refers to the base for the toppings. So pedants be rest assured that there is no contradiction in terms.

Top Bottom