Corduroy Pants

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SteCenturion

I am your Father
Would you ?

Steve Berry discussed his desire for a pair of corduroy trousers on Real XS a few days ago & it got me thinking.

I owned a pair or two in my late 20's & early 30's & thought them cool.
Maybe I still think they would be cool & I can picture them paired with a very natty Pretty Green (Liam Gallagher) denim jacket I have, this is not your standard Status Quo type of fare.

So what say you ?

Do they scream Cool or Social Worker ?

winjim

Smash the cistern

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Would you ?

Steve Berry discussed his desire for a pair of corduroy trousers on Real XS a few days ago & it got me thinking.

I owned a pair or two in my late 20's & early 30's & thought them cool.
Maybe I still think they would be cool & I can picture them paired with a very natty Pretty Green (Liam Gallagher) denim jacket I have, this is not your standard Status Quo type of fare.

So what say you ?

Do they scream Cool or Social Worker ?

You need help. Urgently.

MarkF

Guru
I have some black ones, wouldn't have tan, grey or green ones.

Venod

Eh up
This might put you off thinking they are cool, I wear cords at 63 I wore them at 20, infact when I look at my wardrobe now it hasn't changed much over the years just rejected the mistakes, they go nicely with the Smithfield denim shirt that I picked up for a fiver from the charity shop (hardly worn & still on sale for £80 an the all saints website) wear what you like and are comfortable with. I am not a social worker.

Last edited:

Profpointy

Legendary Member
my grandfather, a very down to earth small-scale west Wales farmer always wore heavy duty brown cords. If it was good enough for him, they'll do me too. Warm, comfy and hard wearing - what's not to like

Top Bottom