Cotic Roadrat (at last!)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
M

Matty

It took forever to turn up, then it snowed since it arrived, but here it is. Shown here in 'fresh-from-shop' form, not 'littered with lights/guards etc.' form. It is to be the full time commuting machine, hope it is as quick as it looks!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/matt_lisa_fuller/4281048261/in/set-72157622040464798/

Matt

OP
OP
M

Matty

It's good. First commute today, like it. Need to get fully used to the handling and need to take a hack-saw to the bars, far too wide!

OP
OP
M

Matty

It's good. First commute today, like it. Need to get fully used to the handling and need to take a hack-saw to the bars, far too wide!

Looks Awesome Matty

Enjoy

Simon

Flatbat Tourer/Commuter ROADRAT.

Just built mine up; still needs a few tweeks, but took it for a 10 mile test spin this morning.

Without mudguards

PICT2890.jpg

With mudguards

PICT2900.jpg

Probably end up shortening [or changing] the rear guard - will be a b@stard to get rear wheel off due to horizontal drops.
Gears are a bit relaxed, may swap for road cassette when I get used to riding it.

And looking at photo's the seat may need a tweek backwards!

OP
OP
M

Matty

Nice too. Loving mine. Quite a few teething issues, no real point contacting Cotic, but LBS have been excellent.

I had to trim the bars back - bit too cow horn for me. Must take another more recent picture now it's all dirty and used!

bad boy

Über Member
stunning bike mate I thought my bad boy 700 was a looker but that is lovely.

Can I ask what wheels and hubs you got on there

Top Bottom