Count Arthur Strong was...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Glow worm

Legendary Member
....on superb form this evening! Had me spitting tea all over the kitchen floor. Spandau Barry, Space Shuffle from Cape Caravan, Trevor Wogan etc...great stuff!
Available on Listen again here (6.30pm)

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
forgot he was back on.... thanks for the reminder :smile:

one which still makes me giggle to myself is when he was hosting hospital radio, and playing some of his olden goolies... er golden oldies

OP
OP
Glow worm

Glow worm

Legendary Member
forgot he was back on.... thanks for the reminder :smile:

one which still makes me giggle to myself is when he was hosting hospital radio, and playing some of his olden goolies... er golden oldies

There must be a theme there as I remember when he told his friends they were all part of his 'inner scrotum.....er..inner sanctum'

guitarpete247

Just about surviving
Went to see him a few years ago in Doncaster. Fantastic show. And Steve signed a couple of CD's as Count Arthur in the foyer of the Civic.

I can't believe this is Series 7:eek::bravo:. I missed it must listen again.

ASC1951

Guru
[QUOTE 1733764, member: 45"]Sorry, but I don't get it.[/quote]
You're not alone. Tired, laborious puns and a backing track of canned laughter. Al Read did it much better fifty years ago.

Maz

Guru
I've only ever stumbled upon Count Arthur occasionally when driving and I stick the radio on - really enjoyed it, but I could never remember what it was called - so thanks for that!

Top Bottom