Couple more Lidl Items

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Got some shorts... pockets aren't v deep, but otherwise v good qualidee, will do me for summer commutes, and the liner I can use under other things too... can't complain, for £7.99 :tongue:

Didn't like the cycling shirts though... with collars? :rolleyes:

longers said:
^ would you sit facing the left on that? I like it a lot, doubt I could ride it though.
In the piccy, you'd face right, though I'm a bit bemused by the handlebar and brake though. Why on earth would you want a brake on a uni? - all unicycles are fixies and fully controlled by the feet.

A unicycle saddle (and yes you do have to have a proper unicycle saddle: an ordinary bike saddle won't work) should be set slightly higher at the front, though in that picture it seems to be tilted too much. But I suppose it's whatever suits the rider (and his 'bits', if it's a bloke :laugh:). You need to experiment (and that's besides trying to remain upright on the thing)!

Arch

Married to Night Train
(*sigh*) It seems unicycling has moved on a lot since I tried my hand at it. But I honestly can't figure out how you'd achieve fore-and-aft balance (the most tricky bit of unicycling in the first place) on a freewheel. No doubt the experts are out there on t'interweb...

Top Bottom