Covid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
:rolleyes:

Yes, I can see how discarded cig use amongst homeless people is going to be a major route of covid transmission......

gbb

Legendary Member
The whole thing is riddled with people making poor decisions, ratruns, shortcuts etc etc etc to be watertight, you never could make it foolproof.

I see the vast majority at work, hundreds of people every day, choosing not to wear a mask. Those people are in close contact for hours on end and yet they carry on regardless.

In the previous lockdown, my wife saw former workplace staff coming back from the India / Pakistan via Paris to circumvent restrictions.

There is no perfect scenario....some people are forgetful, some are blatantly putting two fingers up to it all, some simply don't see themselves as responsible...it's someone elses problem.

Some...alarmingly many, people are the problem.

Alex321

Veteran
Thought this was serious site.
Well it wasn't at all obvious what you meant by "A hoddie cyclist". It may have been a mistype, but I can't think of a meaningful similar word to describe a particular type of cyclist.

And as fossyant says, it is also a totally misleading title as it really has nothing to do with Covid.

Nibor

Bewildered
I think it may be a typo for Hoodie? I think the complete lack of respect for peoples personal space may be more of an issue that 2nd hang ciggies?

OP
OP
B

Biker man

Man picks up half used ciggy - why the title Covid ? :wacko:
Work it out it's not rocket science.

Rocky

Hello decadence
Work it out it's not rocket science.
There's substantial evidence (I'm happy to reference this) that Covid is an airborne virus. I have searched all the major medical databases and it is clear that no one yet has caught Covid from a cigarette fag end. I'm willing to stick my neck out and say that no one will ever catch Covid from a 'half smoked cigarette stump'.

There are loads of reasons why you might not want to pick up a discarded ciggie......but catching Covid isn't one of them.

You are right, it's not rocket science but it is a combination of virology, immunology and aerosol science

Yours sincerely

Professor Chris T Whitty

a.twiddler

Veteran
Covid is probably on a long list of unpleasant things that you might acquire from regularly associating with used fag butts. Perhaps better not inhale too deeply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom