Cracking Commute This Morning

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

phaedrus

Lovely soft mild morning with a slight smirr. My commute consists of urban, fairly quiet, streets and a riverside walk/cycle way. It was absolutely glorious today, and I arrived at work feeling wonderful.

Why on earth would anyone drive a car when they can have that experience?

leemo

Commuter
Today was the one day a week I get the tube, in order to bring new shirts and take home my soiled ones. Got frustrated when I couldnt get on the tube because and people werent moving down inside the carriages. :angry: My next thought was I'll be back on the bike tomorrow :biggrin:

martint235

Dog on a bike
I had the worst headwind I've faced for months, particularly coming across Blackheath. Was within 1mph of dropping to the 39 ring it was that bad.

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
Today was the one day a week I get the tube, in order to bring new shirts and take home my soiled ones. Got frustrated when I couldnt get on the tube because and people werent moving down inside the carriages. :angry: My next thought was I'll be back on the bike tomorrow :biggrin:
Have you not heard of the 'rucksack' grasshopper?

palinurus

Velo, boulot, dodo
Last few days have been lovely. I don't mind headwinds, I just ride slow- tricky, but I'm getting better at it.

Top Bottom