Crackles Birthday

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Oy!

I didn't even know there was a Calendar.

<sulks> you're not gettin' any cakes now </sulks>

Noodley said:
Jesus and I celebrate our birthdays in the same week.

Was that a cross reference? :angry:
Are you both Capricorns?

Taken from http://www.paranormality.com/zodiac.shtml

Capricorn (Dec 22 - Jan 19) - is the cardinal/earth sign. Capricorns are natural goal setters. They willingly handle many tasks when it helps them get what they want. Many things are accomplished, because Capricorns always strive to reach higher goals. They need definitive guidelines. Rules and regulations provide the structure they need to establish their own behavioral patterns. They must learn, however, that the end never justifies the means.

Don't know about you, Noodley, but I think JC took things a bit too literally! :ohmy::biggrin:

Noodley

Dayvo said:
Was that a cross reference? :angry:
Are you both Capricorns?

Taken from http://www.paranormality.com/zodiac.shtml

Capricorn (Dec 22 - Jan 19) - is the cardinal/earth sign. Capricorns are natural goal setters. They willingly handle many tasks when it helps them get what they want. Many things are accomplished, because Capricorns always strive to reach higher goals. They need definitive guidelines. Rules and regulations provide the structure they need to establish their own behavioral patterns. They must learn, however, that the end never justifies the means.

Don't know about you, Noodley, but I think JC took things a bit too literally! :ohmy::biggrin:

Obviously I am a Sagittarius. As Billy Connolly stated "half man, half horse - licensed to shoot in the street"

wafflycat

All the best folk have a December birthday, with the best being in the morning!

Noodley

Turns out I am a "Monkey":

People born under the year of the Monkey tend to be generally good at " mastering anything" they put their hands to, they are also successful. This is possibly due to a combination of personality traits including: charm, cleverness, quit wittedness and their love of a challenge. They are also crafty, competitive, envious and have a flexible character. At times they are capable of great dishonesty, they can be both self-centered and narcissistic and can often have a superiority complex, believing themselves to be above others. They always manage to give good reason for their deeds and with a total and unshakeable belief in themselves, they feel that they always know best and are seldom discouraged. Although they have a complete lack of impartiality they do have good intellectual skill and good memories. The monkey has an avid inquisitiveness but likes to find the easy way out of any problems.
In particular, I am am "The Earth Monkey" - motivated by curiosity, good-natured, dependable, sullen, and methodical.

I have highlighted the bits that are correct :angry:

Top Bottom