Crank covers/caps/thingies

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.


Legendary Member
Hi there,

A daft question, but what is the correct name of the cover that goes over the bolt that holds on a crank ? (Cotterless/square taper)

I need a couple - where can I get them and are they a universal fit ?

Thank you !


The older I get, the faster I used to be ...
Crank Arm Caps - cover the Crank Arm Bolts - that's what Shimano call them anyway.
Top Bottom