Crash! *dum* Ah-Ahhh!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Arch

Married to Night Train
dub-no-bass said:
Alas, due to simultaneous extraction of lower wisdom teeth and a mouthful of stitches from the surgery, sucking on straws is not allowed for at least a couple of weeks. You have to aim cups of liquid food at your (usually still-numb) lips and hope some lands in your mouth and makes it past your (banded shut) teeth.

I'm looking on the bright side - I will finally shift that last stubborn stone!

Thanks for the advice on the rubber mat - could be useful. I will be asking the husband to help me - this morning he made marmite on toast for me, a first in 13 years of being together!

Good God! I think I'd just give up and die quietly...:biggrin:

Mum treated her wrist as a challenge - working out how to do stuff, took her mind off it a bit... But she could at least eat properly... Poor you!

Blonde

Aw, poor you! Sounds like initial shock is gone, but you're left with a lot of discomfort. I fell off a month ago when me rear wheel wouldn't grip on a steep hill in torrential rain. I carried on riding, feeling OK after the slow speed crash, but it took about four days for the bruises to show and my back to start hurting and another three weeks for everything to heal completely! Wisdom teeth are a pointlessly painful thing to have - I had pain for four years till I finally had all four taken out in one go. Hurt like hell for a week or so, but fine after that, though bits of broccoli did tend to get stuck in the gaps left behind for a few months. Hope all heals well for you too. Take care.

Top Bottom