Crazy cat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
If i head towards the stairs then its a full on race to get to the top first no matter what part of the house she is in . This can include skidding across the wood floor and then running on the spot a bit until she gets a grip . at the top of the stairs there is normally a half forward roll with a corkscrew resulting in her head on the floor and her back up going up the door .

:laugh:

Shhhhhhhhhhh! I didn't tell you this, but there is nothing more aMEWsing than a cat in a hurry and a freshly waxed floor... :giggle:

Andy_R

Hard of hearing..I said Herd of Herring..oh FFS..
:laugh:

Shhhhhhhhhhh! I didn't tell you this, but there is nothing more aMEWsing than a cat in a hurry and a freshly waxed floor... :giggle:
I beg to differ. A hyper excited staffie on a laminated floor, trying to run forward whilst sliding backwards takes it to a whole other level.

screenman

Legendary Member
We are doing our best to find the owner of a cat that is trying to own us, screaming at the front door all the time, leaving dead presents on the door step and more, we have two volunteers who want to take her on but would rather find out where she belongs.

Last edited:
We are doing our best to find the owner of a car that is trying to own us, screaming at the front door all the time, leaving dead presents on the door step and more, we have two volunteers who want to take her on but would rather find out where she belongs.

Can you handle the cat in any way? If so, paper collar with your contact details would be a start xxx

P.S. Take the presents for the compliment that they are :smile:

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
The one that come here is a collar ninja . Ive seen her with one but she did another forward roll and flipped it off . No contact details on it .
shes doing magpies and dragon fly pressies at the moment , live and dropped at my feet when i am just wearing a dressing gown !

MarkF

Guru
Our new cat (it was found by the others under a bush at few weeks old) is about 3 months old now, it's at the stage where cats just go batshit crazy 24/7. She is tiring everybody, including the other cats, out.

Never mind three months old... I have a tortie who will be 9 on Monday and she's currently convinced that the shimano shoes I bought earlier today are made of catnip. Goodness knows why...

Threevok

Growing old disgracefully
Never mind three months old... I have a tortie who will be 9 on Monday and she's currently convinced that the shimano shoes I bought earlier today are made of catnip. Goodness knows why...

Careful

One of mine was exactly the same, that was until he decided to pee in one of them :sad:

captain nemo1701

Space cadet. Deck 42 Main Engineering.
We have noticed our Cat does a crazy flat out lap of the house including the stairs every time he has been in the cat tray and left us a present !!!

He has been doing it for a few months now anybody else's feline friend do something similar ?
We have noticed our Cat does a crazy flat out lap of the house including the stairs every time he has been in the cat tray and left us a present !!!

He has been doing it for a few months now anybody else's feline friend do something similar ?

Quite frankly, your cat has great sense to get as far away from his deposit as possible. Cat poo is anti-matterxx(

captain nemo1701

Space cadet. Deck 42 Main Engineering.
ffc.png
Plastic shoes with vents at the bottom .... Plant pots ...... Just saying
Don't leave your headphones laid about.....
View attachment 427550

Top Bottom