CRC - Cheap shoes Now !!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SteCenturion

I am your Father
Now that I have bagged my new Gaerne shoes - (they only had 3 pairs left in my size/colour) I can tell you all.

CRC's Sale has 10% extra off all sale shoes & jackets.

I bagged 2 pairs of Gaerne G Chrono Carbon shoes @ £179 (pre extra 10% off) & £163 !

Sounds extravagant does it ?

Hell No !

Consider this -

They are Gaerne's very top of the range shoes - as worn by Cancellara & Chris Horner & have an RRP of £299 !

Your extra 10% is deducted at the checkout stage & they have many brands available.

Those with the smallest/largest feet might also bag the best deals.

Out of interest I am size 9 1/2 in 'normal' shoes & 44.5 Gaerne fit perfect, still some available.

Gonna bang this on the Deals section too.

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Last edited:

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
Of my current six bikes, only one cost more than these shoes. :smile:

U

User6179

Now that I have bagged my new Gaerne shoes - (they only had 3 pairs left in my size/colour) I can tell you all.

CRC's Sale has 10% extra off all sale shoes & jackets.

I bagged 2 pairs of Gaerne G Chrono Carbon shoes @ £179 (pre extra 10% off) & £163 !

Sounds extravagant does it ?

Hell No !

Consider this -

They are Gaerne's very top of the range shoes - as worn by Cancellara & Chris Horner & have an RRP of £299 !

Your extra 10% is deducted at the checkout stage & they have many brands available.

Those with the smallest/largest feet might also bag the best deals.

Out of interest I am size 9 1/2 in 'normal' shoes & 44.5 Gaerne fit perfect, still some available.

Gonna bang this on the Deals section too.

:thumbsup::thumbsup:
thanks for the heads up , how are they for wide feet ?

OP
OP
SteCenturion

SteCenturion

I am your Father
thanks for the heads up , how are they for wide feet ?
No problem.
I have a fairly wide foot shape & they are great as long as you get the initial size correct - the toe box of the shoe is quite roomy.

My 1st order of Gaerne shoes was for euro 44 - too tight - next 45 - too big then this order 44.5 - just right - I am size 9 1/2 to 10 U.K depending on manufacturer.
It was like Goldilocks & the 3 bears - trial & error.

Cant fault them though - I have a lesser model than these in use from last year & quality seems great.
Made in Italy too (don't know if that's any sort of guarantee though).

U

User6179

No problem.
I have a fairly wide foot shape & they are great as long as you get the initial size correct - the toe box of the shoe is quite roomy.

My 1st order of Gaerne shoes was for euro 44 - too tight - next 45 - too big then this order 44.5 - just right - I am size 9 1/2 to 10 U.K depending on manufacturer.
It was like Goldilocks & the 3 bears - trial & error.

Cant fault them though - I have a lesser model than these in use from last year & quality seems great.
Made in Italy too (don't know if that's any sort of guarantee though).

Thanks , am UK 9.5 as well but I have shimano shoes size 46 so wasnt sure with these , will go with the 44.5 then .

Top Bottom