CRC, Xmas Holiday order delivery.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

pawl

Legendary Member
A big up to Chain Reaction, I ordered a new set of tyres at around 21.00 on the 23rd and not really expecting anything till next week, when they arrived today. :-)

Great.Never had a problem with CRC

hoopdriver

Guru
I’ve never had a problem when I have actually placed an order - they’ve always been exceptionally prompt. My beef with them, and with Wiggle, is that they are constantly spruiking “sale” items which they either do not have in stock, or have only in very limited odd sizes or else are not actually available at the price quoted in the big jazzy come-on. Their site is painful to navigate and searches invariable lead to these dodgy discounts which are really not available in any meaningful sense. I have given up on them.

vickster

Legendary Member
I ordered bar tape from CRC on 23rd morning, collected from corner shop at lunchtime today

They are probably my favourite for non clothes (prefer evans for click & collect, try on, return ASAP as needed) as long as price competitive

I also ordered from Merlin on Xmas day, believe that order is also on its way

OP
OP
Hedgemonkey

Hedgemonkey

Now Then
I’ve never had a problem when I have actually placed an order - they’ve always been exceptionally prompt. My beef with them, and with Wiggle, is that they are constantly spruiking “sale” items which they either do not have in stock, or have only in very limited odd sizes or else are not actually available at the price quoted in the big jazzy come-on. Their site is painful to navigate and searches invariable lead to these dodgy discounts which are really not available in any meaningful sense. I have given up on them.
TBH, I nearly always know exactly what I'm looking for, so all the sales hype never interests me. So I can't comment.

hoopdriver

Guru
I know exactly what I am looking for too when I shop. Searches on the site invariable bring up their sale items with tempting prices for what you want to buy but no actual availability!

mgs315

Another +1 for CRC. Ordered a Garmin 520 on the 23rd, got a notification it’s at the local shop about 10am this morning (27th). Alas I’m not back home til the 29th!

Top Bottom