Create 1 hour velodrome session

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vilbs

Arghhh I get so infuriated with the Bkool software. I find it so user-unfriendly - the amount of times I am rarring to go all lycrad up and I am fiddling with USB extension leads, or updating firmware etc; Anyway...

Can someone tell me the quickest way to setup a 1 hour velodrome session? The way I was doing it was via the website -> Sessions -> Velodrome tab -> select Time radio button -> change min to 60 -> select Setup in only session listed (whose time has changed to 1hr) -> select schedule.

That as I understand it should be it - but the session is actually zero length. In the Scheduled sessions view the duration is empty. Tried it anyway but the warm up starts and finishes and then session immediately ends. Arghhhhh! Please help!

Thanks.

RickB

professional procrastinator
Certainly sounds like you've done it right - Bkool themselves ran an hour challenge on the veoldrome and it stopped after 114 laps, so even they couldn't get it right first time. Never tried setting up velodrome session so cant give any help really, sorry. You're right though, Bkool almost seem to try and infuriate at times!

Top Bottom