Cree XML T6 Light

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Cree XML T6 light with battery pack, charger, adaptor, headband thingy and plug.

I have used this light twice and can vouch for how good it is. It is purportedly 1300 lumens but suffice to say I've ridden it in pitch black down Cheddar Gorge and it does the trick.

I'll be honest, this product came from Hong Kong (they're not produced there as far as I know)and there was a problem with the 2-pin plug they sent me, namely that it wouldn't charge properly for obvious reasons and despite a shaving plug doing the job for a while it wasn't going to work long term. I contacted the supplier who offered to send me a replacement plug, with a suitable charger this time round, but because the light took some 6 weeks to arrive initially and I'm training hard I bought a Magicshine during the interim. There is a thread somewhere dedicated to my accompanying annoyance.

Anyway, the plug and adaptor have now arrived and are tried and tested so grab yourself a bargain.

£30 incl postage anywhere in the UK.

Chris-H

Über Member
I'll give you 20 quid posted mate,reason being theres a seller on ebay doing them for 26 posted,let me know if you would like the link :thumbsup:

Most sets have the 4 cell battery pack for a 3hr runtime, they have obviously cut the price as there is only a 2 cell battery, did you spot that one? Still cheap though even if you just wanted the light head on its own.

BigTam

Über Member
I will give you £25 posted, cant be arsed with the wait for one and besides the clocks will have changed by the time it comes :rolleyes:

Chris-H

Über Member
let us know how long it takes to arrive
Will do mate :thumbsup:
Most sets have the 4 cell battery pack for a 3hr runtime, they have obviously cut the price as there is only a 2 cell battery, did you spot that one? Still cheap though even if you just wanted the light head on its own.
I read on one of the ebay ads that batt life was 6 hours ish so assumed they were all the same,still 3 hours is enough for me anyway as i always have a back up light.

HovR

Über Member
Will do mate :thumbsup:

I read on one of the ebay ads that batt life was 6 hours ish so assumed they were all the same,still 3 hours is enough for me anyway as i always have a back up light.

Most people tend to say the T6's last about 3 to 4 hours on high with a 4 battery pack - 6 hours seems a bit optimistic! My T6 torch gets just short of an hour (45, 50 minutes ish - Never timed it exactly) on high with a single battery before it powers down to medium mode for battery saving.

Chris-H

Über Member
Most people tend to say the T6's last about 3 to 4 hours on high with a 4 battery pack - 6 hours seems a bit optimistic! My T6 torch gets just short of an hour (45, 50 minutes ish - Never timed it exactly) on high with a single battery before it powers down to medium mode for battery saving.
Thats still not bad though really considering how powerful they are,i'd be happy at 3 - 4 hours :thumbsup:

OP
OP
Monsieur Remings
Sorry folks, some pressing issues that needed sorting. Pash, are you still interested as I got your message first??? Have tried getting back to you .

If not BigTam then yes, £25 posted, sorry for the wait fella.

Top Bottom