Cricket thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I can see england losing this test match on day 5…….

I think you’ll find it’s the England and Wales Cricket Team.

Unless we lose of course. Then it’s the Wales and England Cricket Team. :whistle:

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
I think you’ll find it’s the England and Wales Cricket Team.

Unless we lose of course. Then it’s the Wales and England Cricket Team. :whistle:
Correct it is the wales and england cricket team……but its advertised as england V india

And when was the last time a welsh cricketer was picked to play in said team???

but i still say they will lose on the 5th day

Correct it is the wales and england cricket team……but its advertised as england V india

And when was the last time a welsh cricketer was picked to play in said team???

but i still say they will lose on the 5th day

I think the fast bowler Simon Jones was probably the last welshman to play in the team. He was a member of the 2005 winning Ashes team.

jowwy

I think the fast bowler Simon Jones was probably the last welshman to play in the team. He was a member of the 2005 winning Ashes team.
robert croft maybe after that…….simon jones got injured badly in that serious if i remember, tearing his cruciate knee ligament in the turf while fielding in the deep

croft last played for england in 2004, so yup jones was the last one.

Last edited:

geocycle

Legendary Member
A long day at Headingley today. Always enjoy a day at the test but the contrast between today’s and the last time (Ben Stokes Day) was marked. The old ground looks good. Reminded me of 1981 when I went with parents the day before Bothams heroics and clearly remember the odds of 500-1 against an England win. Wonder what you’d get in India now?

jowwy

Glad my prediction didnt come true…..superb bowling by robinson with the new ball

day 4 ticket owners must be gutted, only got an hours viewing in the sunshine

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
day 4 ticket owners must be gutted, only got an hours viewing in the sunshine
India supporters, maybe, and England supporters who couldn't (or didn't) make the morning session. I can't imagine England supporters disappointed to see wickets falling.

jowwy

I must have jinxed india with my comment…..3 very quick wickets to end the innings

Top Bottom