1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Crikey.

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by Rhythm Thief, 13 Jan 2008.

1. Would you buy this? Even at £4.99? I bet it handles like a cow on roller skates with all that weight high up like that.

2. fossyant

fossyant Ride It Like You Stole It!

I'm not having that blow up between my gonads.... not that I have much use for them having got two kids, but the thigh burn must be 'orrible...... ;)

3. fossyant

Get your fat ass fit if you need something like this..........

4. Must be hard work getting all that weight up hills when it runs out of petrol. That would get you fit.;)

5. fossyant

With you there - handling must be iffy - centre of weight.....

6. buggi

buggi Bird Saviour

do you need a licence for that thing? do you have to pay road tax?

7. Yes and yes, legally speaking (I think it's classed as a motorbike). I could be wrong though.

8. longers

longers Veteran

He recommends that you be at least 210 yr old to ride it?

And he will pump the back tyre up for you ;).

9. fossyant

Fcuk it.....I'll 'ave me human steam powered mean machine then.... steam yes...see me at work as I get off the thing on a cold morning.........

10. It was the Daily Wail but some yank was marketing a motorised ice box, it had sold well in the States and he thought it do well here too!!

11. Now that strikes me as quite a good idea. Well, it saves carrying the thing, doesn't it? They're quite heavy when loaded up with enough beer for a day out.;)

12. TheDoctor

TheDoctor Man-Machine Staff Member

Yes, it's a motorbike.
    Good luck getting it registered and MOTd. Completely illegal to use on the road as is (no brake lights for a start), and illegal on public land too.