Crinan Cycles, Lochgilphead

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hopefully someone can answer this.

What do they stock? I've never taken any notice of what they stock in the 3 times I've been in while on holiday.

Slick

Guru

What do they stock? I've never taken any notice of what they stock in the 3 times I've been in while on holiday.
Mostly mountain bikes, but some consumables as well.

Is it a permanent move?

I went the other way.

Nah, just a visit hopefully

Kingy

Mountainbikes - Merida and Claud Butler in stock plus some Dawes.
Kids Bikes - Squish and Claud Butler.
They also do hire bikes.
Stock tends to be mainly mountainbikes but also some road.

Have general accessories you would expect too. Give Kevin (the owner) a ring if you want more info. He's a really nice guy.

Kingy

hello @Slick, are you based in Lochgilphead?

i'm possibly after some local knowledge re getting there from Glasgow

Its about 2 hours from Glasgow. It's a bit of a trek around the lochs, but a nice drive if you just take your time and enjoy the scenery.
A82 to Tarbet, then A83 all the way to Lochgilpead. Look to your right at the single up/over bridge before Inveraray for a crackng view of the castle.

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
Its about 2 hours from Glasgow. It's a bit of a trek around the lochs, but a nice drive if you just take your time and enjoy the scenery.
A82 to Tarbet, then A83 all the way to Lochgilpead. Look to your right at the single up/over bridge before Inveraray for a crackng view of the castle.
Keep an eye as you carry onto the A83 at Tarbet, the local traffic plod have a habit of just being around the corner^_^

Venod

Eh up
We camped at Lochgilphead on the way back from Jura Mountain marathon, I think it was a midges world convention weekend.

Top Bottom