Criterium Du Dauphine SPOILERS.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
Why don't they televise the race earlier ! Especially at weekend...
Kruiswijk also out,dislocated shoulder.Buchman out.
Breakway again ?

Rogla has just hit the tarmac aswell ! Let's have a bit of drama....

View: https://twitter.com/JumboVismaRoad/status/1294616447407329280?s=19

They all seem to be doing their parrot impressions?

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Somebody in charge should be held responsible for that first descent... I don't blame riders for being angry at being expected to ride road bikes at high speed down a gravel-strewn, rutted, pothole-fest! :thumbsdown:

OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
Somebody in charge should be held responsible for that first descent... I don't blame riders for being angry at being expected to ride road bikes at high speed down a gravel-strewn, rutted, pothole-fest! :thumbsdown:
One of the most infamous descents in pro cycling for all the wrong.reasons....at least put some netting of some sort or some other safety measures.

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
Now they know what us mortals have to cycle through! I'm still waiting for the Tour of Britain to go through an incompetently-installed council A barrier on a bend... 200 riders trackstanding as they wait to squeeze their shoulders through.

OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
Final stage today,there has to be attacks on Jumbo today I think ? It's a big enough day 150k with plenty of climbing.There was talk maybe of Roglic not starting due to his injurys but I'm sure he'll be up for it.
Will Thomas show us some form or maybe Pinot will go for it ?

OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
I suspect, on the basis of no evidence whatsoever, that Froome is dropping out strictly according to numbers. When the Garmin says he's done enough, he stops. Thomas meanwhile is still celebrating his 2018 Tour win. Every night he tucks into his pie stash, saying "You deserve it, champ."
You watch him go today....fuelled by Leek pies !

OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
I'm of out and going to watch it tonight.But it's sh1t how there's no coverage of these races from the start !

Martinsnos

It has been very much used as a warm-up (by many, not all) rather than a race for the race’s sake. Appreciate this probably happens every year but this year it has been magnified due to circumstances.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
That ended up ratrher good despite all the issues throughout.
Pinot busted a gut to no avail.
Not sure how many answers the race has definitively answered for the Tour apart from Roglic being the man to beat.

beastie

Guru
Good stage today. Pinot snatches defeat from the jaws of victory yet again.
Kuss is getting better and better. Tommy D looks to be improving quickly after his mammoth lay off. Bring on the tour!!

OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
Great stage win for Kuss.Some gutsy rides out there Sivakov put some effort in out there today,especially after that crash.Pinot...hes hard to read ? Looks permanently knackered.But quite a few seem to be finding their form.Still fancy Pogacar for a podium spot at the Tour.
Overall win for Martinez and EF well deserved.

Top Bottom