Criterium Du Dauphine SPOILERS.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Adam4868

Guru
Got to be worth its own thread ?
The warm up for the Tour starts today.Jumbo look to be the in form team so to speak with Ineos playing more on the "training" ride...I quite fancy Pogacar to show his strength at this race.But a great line up so should be good.

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
Interesting preview at https://inrng.com/2020/08/criterium-du-dauphine-2020-preview/ dismisses Froome's chances.

Got to be worth its own thread ?
Certainly has. All (?) the Tour contenders plus all the Tour top 10 contenders in one race - including Bardot, Pinot, D Martin, G Martin (dogtrousers’ fave also-ran), a clutch of decent Colombians etc. Has the potential to be a belter. Or will some just keep their powder dry? Cos Tour is only 2 weeks away. Or thereabouts.
Should be good, looking forward to it, but have a feeling it will ask more questions than provide answers.

The J-V Ineos top dog struggle is going to be fascinating. J-V did a lot of work and controlled pretty much the whole day but Bernal still came in 3rd and grabbed 4 seconds of bonus over Rog and Tom. Hours of fun to be had in idle speculating about what rhis means for the Tour:hyper:

Last edited:

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Gotta go do some work...highlights tonight for me ☹
recorded it and mrs ck is watching some documentary about pincess di , yawn

rich p

ridiculous old lush
JV clearly the team to beat and keen to have a show of strength in depth.
WVA hinted hed like to try on yellow in the tour at some point.
It's all simmering nicely.
In other news, Sagan looked distinctly off the pace. A new green jersey winner this year?

OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
JV clearly the team to beat and keen to have a show of strength in depth.
WVA hinted hed like to try on yellow in the tour at some point.
It's all simmering nicely.
In other news, Sagan looked distinctly off the pace. A new green jersey winner this year?
Definately showing there strength early.Its to hard to see a Ineos weakness yet though,Bernal still finished in third above Roglic yesterday.Makes for a good Tour though.
Bennet for green 😁 Is he even riding the tour ?

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Definately showing there strength early.Its to hard to see a Ineos weakness yet though,Bernal still finished in third above Roglic yesterday.Makes for a good Tour though.
Bennet for green 😁 Is he even riding the tour ?
Matthews? Or maybe a pure sprinter as you say. I think Bennett is riding.

Top Bottom